Talk to us
We want your incredible talent to drive growth and help our customers be successful. Backed by years of hard work and funding from amazing investors, we’re at the inflection point of growth. We’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
You are a natural hunter and enjoy going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop our relationships with Issuers in the Northwest.
You will lead the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within the client. You will be responsible for bringing in and developing buyer and senior level relationships, identifying new business opportunities and protecting and growing the overall book of business. This is a quota-carrying, revenue generating role. The level for this position will be determined by the candidate’s education, skills and experience.
- Create and execute a comprehensive strategic sales plan to serve as a road map for establishing and developing client relationships using your thorough understanding of clients' strategic initiatives that may be supported by our products and services
- Achieve client-specific revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets within strategic and associated accounts
- Own the relationship with the client--across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, line of business decision-makers and influencers
- Own the growth plan for the Southwest and drive our position within the Financial Services community
- 5+ years of key account sales experience selling fraud prevention solutions to Issuers in the Northwest
- Advanced knowledge of the financial services, fraud and payments industries and product specific businesses
- Adept with financial and operational analysis and business case development
- Experienced negotiator who is a pro at complex sales--a Hunter
- Ability to understand and demonstrate our products as well as the technical understanding to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Eager, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, and a solid work ethic—in other words someone who thrives in the environment of a fast-moving, industry-disrupting, groundbreaking start-up
- Bachelor's degree