Talk to us
Payments and Cards Network is looking for a sales hunter, Account Executive. This individual will utilize their network to generate leads to reach Cheif Financial Institution decision makers. You will engage those contacts through orchestrated touch patterns including phone, email, on-site visits and social media.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities in the financial services industry.
- Interact daily with banks and credit unions, identifying and nurturing prospects to progress them to qualified opportunities.
- Manage activity for your geographic region, educating prospects on how our payment platform can help them increase customer engagement and grow profit.
- You must be a hunter, accustomed to developing and closing new business. This is a role for a highly experienced individual in enterprise technology sales
- Research accounts, build a business plan to understand targets, create communication plans, and generate prospect interest.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as introductory calls, prospect visits, tradeshows, and lead validation discussions.
- Proactively look for opportunities to engage Marketing to influence campaign planning and optimize the inbound lead management process.
- Build relationships internally and externally and effectively communicate with prospects to positively influence deal progression
- Educate prospects on Digital Insight’s value proposition and product capabilities.
- Track all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Meet or exceed quota metrics for growing the pipeline (3X) and new annual contract value.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise technology Sales, financial sales
- Experience cultivating decision maker contacts from referrals, personal research, and corporate marketing campaigns.
- Must be a hunter, accustomed to developing and closing new business.
- Must be fine with travel up to 50%