Talk to us
About our client
Our client on this position is ranked among the global market leader in delivering payment processing solutions. They are at the moment focusing their sales effort on high growth vertical markets (Travel, Software, Retail, Gaming & (e)Publishing.)
This position is based in Hoofdropp, but they have office all around the world as well.
The primary objective of this role is to produce new business sales revenue. The Business Development Manager is accountable for managing all steps within the complex and consultative sales process, from lead generation to a signed legal agreement with the Merchant. The Business Development Manager has direct revenue and margin responsibility for the assigned region.
- Lead generation (Contacting prospects via phone, e-mail, personal, and business networks)
- Sell payment services within assigned region and/or verticals
- Negotiate complex commercial and contractual terms
- Represent the organization at selected industry events
- Travel consistently (approx. 50%) in the region to conduct face to face meetings
5+ years in similar B2B Sales Role
Interest & knowledge in technological sector and/or financial a plus
Sector experience in a key vertical market is a plus (travel/retail/digital goods and services)
Fluency in English mandatory, any other language being a plus.
Strong mathematical skills (intelligence test will be part of the selection process)