This spring the capital of global e-commerce is Berlin
Global e-commerce secrets will be unleashed on 27 April 2016 at the E-commerce Berlin
Full list of speakers is available!
How to conquer foreign markets and reach out to customers around the world? How to avoid legal traps when leading an e-commerce business abroad? These as well as other topics of global expansion and effective online sales will be covered on 27 April by the guests of the E-commerce Berlin fair – experts from companies such as OTTO, Samsung, Google and Audioteka.
of April 2016 is the big date for all professionals associated with online sales in Europe. This day at the Postbahnhof am Ostbahnhof in Berlin, Germany, the most important fair in the CEE region will take place. It is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the latest e-commerce technologies straight from the mouth of industry practitioners, experts and professionals.
The event is designed for all people interested in selling online – both, those who have their own e-shops and those who are planning to launch a new sales channel.
The e-commerce market panorama
Online store platforms, 360 degree photography, payment processing, email marketing, customer support, CRM, marketing automation, hosting and logistics – this is just a sneak peek of all branches and services present at the E-commerce Berlin. The goal of this international event is to support cooperation in the entire CEE region. The visitors of the fair will have the opportunity to learn more about the services of 70 exhibitors and meet more than 3,500 e-commerce professionals.
Participation in this event is a must for all companies willing to operate on foreign markets.
– E-commerce Berlin is an excellent platform for exchange of experiences between key industry players and people who are just starting off with their business. Participation in the fair will not only facilitate the expansion of online shops into foreign markets, but also will allow the visitors to learn more about the current offers of companies providing services supporting online sales
– says Piotr Szczepaniak.
Thanks to the unique opportunity for networking, the visitors will be able to meet the representatives of e-shops from other countries, establish new business contacts and listen to experts in the field of e-commerce.
Global e-commerce revolutionaries and experts
will host a number of industry experts, who will give talks on a number of subjects. In the opening presentation, Oliver Prothmann from BVOH (German Federal Association Online-Trade) will talk about the European marketplaces, this topic will be later developed by Hartmut Deiwick from Aponeo. Nonetheless, the prevailing theme will be international expansion and this is what shall reverberate through the talks of Kamil Glenszczyk from Google, Mike Sadowski from Brand24, Georg Sobczak from Criteo, Marcin Beme from Audioteka and Rafał Brzoska from InPost.
– I strongly encourage all people interested in the global expansion of their businesses to listen to the talk of Marcin Beme who founded Audioteka – an audiobook store operating in 23 countries and 9 languages, which is the leader in selling audiobooks online. I also encourage everyone to listen to Rafal Brzoska, who will tell the success story of InPost – a company which builds a network of parcel machines, which enables people to collect their orders from online stores on a 24/7 basis, thus revolutionizing the market of logistics services – a vital element of the e-commerce industry
– says Tomaszewski.
The stage in Berlin will also host two representatives of Google, as well as a representative of Samsung, Mara-Christina Cederskog from the Otto Group, Mrdjan Uzelac from ePages (one of the world´s leading online store platforms) and Yoav Kutner, the Co-Founder of Magento and the current CEO of OroCRM (a global SaaS leader), who will come there straight from California!
You will get the knowledge directly from:
- Oliver Prothmann, President of Bundesverband Onlinehandel e.V. BVOH: European online marketplaces – manifold opportunities for trade
- Michal Walczynski, Digital and eCommerce Manager in Samsung Electronics Polska: How to build effective cooperation between eRetailers and Vendor?
- Mara-Christina Cederskog, Head of Onsite and Email Formats, OTTO: Inspiration through relevance – creating a personalized experience for your digital customer
- Kamil Glenszczyk, Google, Online Marketing Specialist and Project Manager: How to reach a Global Consumer and unlock new export opportunities through digital
- Anna Lankauf, UX Strategist Divante: The complete transformation from offline to online – Magento implementation of B2B platform case study
- Rafal Brzoska, the CEO of the Integer.pl Group: How InPost became the expansion leader
- Mike Sadowski, Founder & CEO of Brand24: 11 Growth Tips for taking your online business to the next level
A complete list of speakers is available at: http://ecommerceberlin.com/
– The selection of speakers shows that the topics will be covered from a number of perspectives, which promises that the event will be a really interesting, varied and inspiring source of information and experience. Such meetings always lead to a considerable transfer of knowledge and motivation – this done to charge the visitors with energy to face new business challenges
– says Tomaszewski.
Participation in the fair and the talks is free of charge. However, all people willing to participate are required to pre-register on the official website of the event. If you want to exhibit, there are still stands available, but their number is limited. The E-Commerce Berlin
is without doubt an event worth exhibiting at.
A detailed program and all important details are available at the official E-commerce Berlin website: http://ecommerceberlin.com/.