Monday Apr 20, 2020
Wednesday Apr 22, 2020
Digital Travel Summit APAC
Its official - Digital Travel Summit APAC is back for its 5th edition from 20 - 22 April 2020. Held in the incredible and luxurious Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, Digital Travel 2020 will be the biggest show yet. Join over 700+ attendees from Singapore and the surrounding Asia region to bring Travel Personalisation to life.
Hosting 80+ of the most influential speakers in the industry, spanning from Airlines, Hospitality, OTAs/Metasearch Platforms, Tourism Boards and more, the Summit offers an unbeatable immersive experience through our curated learning, exhibition, and interactive formats.
You get to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across eCommerce, Omnichannel Marketing, Alternative Payments, Mobile, AI/Data Analytics and Customer Segmentation.
2020 will also see these key topics of discussions:
- Perfecting Personalisation – How to deliver a single view of the customer and real-time data access to deliver a hyper-personalised experience
- Data-driven Personalisation – What are the people, process and technology requirements for rolling out a practical strategy that delivers on your customers’ individual needs from the get go?
- Perfecting Customer Segmentation - How to understand customer needs to deliver personalised marketing messages to better communicate with different groups
- “How to” digital marketing and eCommerce roundtables- a highly interactive small group format that allows you to choose specific digital marketing and eCommerce challenges for idea-sharing with your peers
- Shark Tank- Identifying “The Next Best Thing” in travel tech
Don't miss your chance for an exclusive Discount!
Use code PNC15 for 15% off ticket prices when registering online: https://bit.ly/2pcdQ99
Sponsoring & Partnership:
There are a limited number of opportunities left to exhibit at Digital Travel APAC 2020, for more information on sponsorship and partnering options, please contact email@example.com