Tuesday Oct 1, 2019
Wednesday Oct 2, 2019
Digital Payment Forum
The meeting on Digital Payments (Berlin, 1-2 October 2019) is organized for BFSI Industry to discuss trends, regulations, technology developments and security in the digital payment landscape.
In the Chair: Piet Mallekoote, CEO, Dutch Payments Association
Key Themes on the agenda:
- Digital Payments in Europe after PSD2
- Impact on Europe’s Payment Industry
- New QR Payments standard in 2020
- What does 2019 have in store for the blockchain space?
- Where Next for Challenger Banks?
- A Continuous Influx of Real Time Payments
- How has AI in Fintech transformed financial services?
- Lithuania: Up and Coming Fintech Hub
- Building a Strong International Fintech Ecosystem
- Building a Transatlantic Bridge – Comparing 2 Regulatory Models
- Retail Banking Priorities and Improvements
- Cash to Cashless – Will Cash Become Obsolete?
Some of the Case Studies which will be presented:
- HSBC: How is adoption of Open Banking progressing in the UK, more than 18 months after launch. How has HSBC responded to the Open Banking opportunities
- Deniz Bank: Retail Banking Priorities and Improvements. Next generation of SME banking. Potential cashless payments
- UBS: Current State of Regulation in Europe. New QR Payments standard in 2020 and how will it impact banking in Switzerland
- National Bank of Belgium: How far have financial institutions come since the implementation of PSD2? How have organisations in Europe thrived now PSD2 is in full swing?
- Intesa Sanpaolo: Digital Banking: Making Everyday Money Easy. Attracting new customers. The app that knows your customer
- Starling Bank: Where Next for Challenger Banks? Why challengers and fintechs are often misunderstood
- Fidor Bank: Digital Payments 4.0 – Data Security and Sovereignty
Contact person: Lina Kozina, Project Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Online Booking/ Registration: https://bisgrp.com/event/digital-payment-forum#registration