Monday May 13, 2019
Wednesday May 15, 2019
E-Invoicing Exchange Summit
From May 13 to 15, 2019 the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Miami once again brings together experts, thought leaders and professionals in E-Invoicing, Purchase-to-Pay (P2P), E-Procurement, Supply Chain Finance and AR/AP.
A special highlight is the presentation of Dra. Margarita Ríos-Farjat, the recently appointed Head of the Tax Administration Service (SAT), describing Mexico’s E-Invoicing journey so far and Mexico’s future E-Invoicing strategy.
- Update on the U.S. E-Invoicing Standardization
- The Design and Next Steps Towards Global E-Invoicing Interoperability
- Technology Trends in Robotic Process Automation, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Strategies to Handle Real-Time E-Invoicing Compliance
- Legal Identity Solutions: How to Solve the Trust Issues of the Digital Age
- E-Invoicing as Leverage for a Digital Strategy: Global Best Practices
- Blockchain Technology and its Impact on P2P and Supply Chain Finance
Plus valuable and informative pre-conference day (May 13, 2019)
- Invoicing with PEPPOL: From a European Start to Global Reach
- Business Payments Coalition Meeting: Recommendations and Requirements for an E-Invoice Interoperability Framework for the U.S.
- Blockchain for Corporations: This workshop is for professionals looking to understand not only the basics of blockchain technology, but to dive deeper into the business applications and real-life functionality of the technology as it relates to corporate supply chains.
The regular price for the attendance at the two main conference days (May 14 and 15) is USD 1,995.
If you wish to add the Blockchain Workshop on the pre-conference day (May 13) the regular price is USD 2,695.
Rates include participation for 1 person in all conference lectures, full access to pdf documentation, F&B during breaks, welcome reception, and dinner event.
The Business Payment Coalition Meeting and the OpenPEPPOL Seminar (both on May 13) are free of charge for all participants of the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Miami.
- E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Vienna, September 30 to October 2, 2019
- E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Singapore, November 5 and 6, 2019
More information and registration www.exchange-summit.com