Wednesday Apr 24, 2019
Payments & Cards Network - Industry Meetup: Open Banking
After an extremely successful first edition we are back with a new edition of the Payments & Cards Network - Industry Meetup!
Theme: Open Banking
Open Banking is the latest buzzword, but what does it all mean? On this night we will have a discussion about regulation versus openness and the interaction between consumer and the bank.
Date: April 24th, 2019
Time: 18:00 - 20:00 (Networking, drinks, and bites to follow after)
Location: Spaces - Herengracht 124-128, Amsterdam
- Robert Kraal - Former COO of Adyen
- Marcos Nunes - Global Head of Expansion of Ingenico
- Tom Greenwood - Founder of IFX Payments
- Steffen Vollert - Fintech Consultant for Startups, Corporates and Investors
- Daniel Xian - CEO of SwiftPass
• Entry is FREE! Please RSVP through this link on Eventbrite, as we have limited capacity (75 people).
• If this link is full, try to RSVP here through Meetup.com
• Our group on Meetup.com for future events: https://www.meetup.com/paymentsandcardsnetwork
As attendance is free, we have set more RSVPs than the capacity (through meetup.com and Eventbrite), so please come early as full = full.
Apart from being the industry leader in fintech & payments recruitment, Payments & Cards Network aspires to contribute and give back to the society. Therefore, for this event, we are proud to partner up with Free A Girl, a charity organization who strives to stop forced child prostitution. There will be a short presentation at the end of our panel discussion to introduce how others can contribute to end child prostitution like we do. For more information: www.freeagirl.nl
Would you like to be a sponsor at this industry meetup?
Please contact Jelmer Rotteveel, Marketing & Business Development at Payments & Cards Network: firstname.lastname@example.org