Reuters Events Free Webinar - ESG Standards: The best path forward
SASB, ISO, UBS Global Asset Management and ICMM dissect the suitability of universal vs industry standards, the current market context, and the roadmap forward
LIVE: Thursday 9th July (14:30 BST/9:30 EDT)
Reuters Events hosts leading stakeholders in ESG standards discussion. Representing a diverse group of organisations and standards, our experts will discuss:
· The merits of universal standards vs industry-led standards on ESG factors
· Current ESG standard landscape, detailing the challenges and advantages that have arisen
· Pathway forward to develop standards that deliver transparency, clarity and usability
Join the interactive discussion live and present our experts with your challenges. The discussion will take place on Thursday, 4th June 14:30 BST/9:30 EDT). Register here: https://bit.ly/38eQhP1
- Jim Northey, ISO TC68 Technical Committee Financial Services Chair
- Bruno Bertocci, Head of Sustainable Equities, UBS Global Asset Management
- Katie Schmitz Eulitt, Director of Investor Outreach, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Aiden Davy, COO, ICMM (International Council on Mining and Metals)
Recordings will be made available all registrants after the discussion.
This free event will provide the professional investment community insight into a key topic area that will play a significant and influential role in the future of investment strategy. This discussion is one in a series of industry leading webinars, which will culminate in the two end of year large scale free virtual ESG Investment Summits.