Payments Europe Summit – Webinar: Implementing strong customer authentication – Customer’s journey and Merchant readiness
Taking place on 10 December @ 2pm (GMT) CeFPro's complimentary webinar 'Implementing strong customer authentication – Customer’s journey and Merchant readiness' is tailored for financial professionals within the Payments industry ahead of our 3rd Annual Payments Europe Summit. Join the Webinar and Payments Summit by visiting: www.cefpro.com/payments
Key Agenda topics in the webinar include:
- FCA focus: Ensuring that the implementation of SCA does not lead to significant disruption to consumers and businesses.
- EBA published opinion: Help in ensuring that UK market delivers as soon as possible, and no later than in 16 months from now.
- Merchants’ readiness: Issuers and acquirers have to do front load and front end development and communicate their changes and timings to merchants.
- Finding a sensible way forward for customers who can use SMS one time passcodes.
- The FCA have been clear with issuers that we need to support ways of authenticating customers who may not be able to use a mobile phone
- Challenges of getting entities in the ecosystem who aren’t regulated on board with SCA.
Alex Roy, Head of Consumer Distribution Policy, Financial Conduct Authority
Chris Higham, Head of Strategy and Change – Payments, Virgin Money
Register for the webinar via the Payments Europe Summit website and extend your learning by attending the two day conference, which will discuss ‘Meeting regulatory demands amidst continued innovation, disruption and evolution in expectations and capabilities’.
Use our discount code PCNPAY15 to save an additional 15% off the current price of registration when attending the two-day Summit.