Payments & Cards Network is a pioneer in providing recruitment services focusing the payments and fintech industry. Since 2009, our customers count on us to deliver exceptional services with high professionalism and quality. We are proud to be trusted by our clients to establish long-lasting working relationships over the past 10 years.
Throughout the years, our passion and specialism have accorded us a reputation in the industry, and we are recognized as the to-go company for recruiting fintech and payments professionals.
While recruitment is the core of what we do, our ambition takes us further and we go beyond this through publishing our own Payments & Cards Magazine, establishing strong partnerships and collaborating on marketing projects.
Why Payments & Cards NetworkWith a strong network of over 80,000 contacts in the industry, our international dedicated team of professional consultants are dedicated to connecting great people to equally great companies. We have amassed 9,576 candidate interviews over the years, and proud to achieve a retention rate of 92% with over 150 placements per year.
For clients, we know how difficult it would be to search for the right candidate from thousands of applications. This is why we are trusted by companies to deliver them the exceptional and quality services they are looking for.
For candidates, our multicultural and experienced consultants are dedicated to help you land the best job aligned with your career goals.
Payments & Cards Network is also the proud publisher of Payments & Cards Magazine. As an online monthly publication focused on the latest trends and news in payments, cards and fintech, it has a reach of 150,000 professionals, high level decision makers and c-suite executives.
- Quality in everything we do
- Honesty and respect: We value our clients and candidates and will always act for their best interests
- Entrepreneurial: We look for new ways to do things and challenge the status quo
- Specialism: We understand the intricacies of the fintech and payments market to provide specialism in what we do
- Celebrate Success: We are proud of the work we do, and we don’t shy away from celebrating it
- Build strong relationships - We work with clients that are looking for partnerships, as we want to help them grow
- Teamwork - We create collective spirit by working as a team
- Impact - We pick up the phone rather than hiding from emails