Perhaps you want to learn everything there is to know about the FinTech landscape, brush up on your knowledge or even keep up with latest trends in the industry. Then we have you covered. We have compiled a list of the best resources where you can find all kinds of information regarding the industry.
1. TEDx Talks - If you want to absorb information through watching videos, then this TEDx Talks YouTube video, led by Henri Arslanian, will tell you how FinTech is shaping the future of banking and disrupting the status quo.
2. Glenbrook - Payments News - For up to date news about the payments industry, Glenbrook provides you with market reports, information regarding companies in the sector and the emergence of FinTech companies across the globe.
3. Faisal Khan Blog - This personal blog talks about all things banking, payments and FinTech. It also includes podcasts, advice posts and emerging trends.
4. The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order by Paul Vigna and Michael Casey - For information focusing on cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, this is the one for you. The book explores how cryptocurrencies are affecting the economy and in particular the central banks.
5. Infographics - Infographics are a great way to process information that you are unfamiliar with. Pinterest has a huge selection of infographics where you can learn about the payments industry, how bitcoins works or anything else!
6. Around The Coin - For podcast lovers, Around The Coin is hosted by the two finch experts: Faisal Khan and Brian Roemmele. You’ll now find over 150 podcasts discussing all things in the world of payments; from Employment opportunities in the Crypto & Blockchain Space to interviews with founders of FinTech organisations.
7. Breaking Banks: The Innovators, Rogues, and Strategists Rebooting Banking by Brett King - If you like innovation or work within the FinTech sector, then this is the book for you. Find out the disruption of the banking industry in specific fields such as Payments, Branches and so on.
8. The Complete Beginner’s Guide to FinTech in 2017 - This Forbes article is perfect as a summary for those who have just been introduced to the term FinTech. It highlights how the industry will affect your business as well as your customers.
9. Events - If you want to be more proactive in the FinTech industry, then you are in luck. The sector is constantly holding events within the brackets of FinTech, ranging from Payments, eCommerce and Mobiles.
10. FinTech courses - To completely immerse yourself in all things relating to FinTech then partaking in a course is the way to go. Courses go beyond just learning about the industry, they allow you to do projects for real companies and build financial applications.
Written by Jessie Randhawa